Thursday, September 13, 2012

Purge to Feel Brand Spanking New

Sometimes in life we can feel bogged down. Not sure of what our next step should be, we wander around, feeling a little lost, losing our passion moment by moment. This happened to me recently - so what did I do? PURGED! It was awesome - I got sick, spontaneously cut my hair, got rid of clothes, organized, swept, and saged.

If you're feeling the need to let go of some dead weight like I was, this vlog is for you. (Plus you get to meet my cat, Ginger Beans)

2 comments:

  1. hi! I LOVED your vlog. It could have not come at a better moment too! Just yesterday I got home, cleared all my cupboards and gave it away for FREE on the street. I set a nice box with a cute sign that said: take me, I am FREE. (Ironic, huh?)
    I feel so much better now. Lately I have been having this feeling that I don't want to own anything... And I see how it can be related to this purging you are talking about.
    Thanks for sharing this vlog. I too have a website and am working up the courage to start vlogging... I love your website, it's truly lovely. Have a look at mine: www.curiouslyhappy.com
    Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to comment! Purging is SO good, and I think it is definitely going to be a weekly thing in my life. Simplicity really does make it easier to hear your inner voice and enjoy the moment. I checked out your site and enjoyed your posts alot! Vlog away laday if its calling you! It's alot of fun! xx

    ReplyDelete

TOP POSTS