Sunday, August 18, 2013

Photo Diary // A Walk in the Woods to a Waterfall



I love photography. It's so grounding to spend time observing and creating, through a lens; interacting with your world in a way that's witnessing and artistic all at once. Sitting down to blog my journey today, after a fresh meal, leaves me reflecting back at all the little moments. From making an incredible tea for my moon cycle, to having my feet in a cool, glacier fed river, the quaint, quiet moments of the day come alive, simply because I took the time to photograph them.

Here's to honouring the little things in your life this week!
xo Beth


A blend of Harmonic Arts' 'Women's Moon' and wildcrafted Fireweed + Pearly Everlasting, served as a warm reminder of how much I love the plant world

I spent the afternoon at a magical place called 'Nymph Falls' on Vancouver Island

Rushing water plays over mossy rocks

I love that the entirety of this photo is just running water

I had to pull over on the way to the falls to photograph these beautiful creatures
The way the sun beams through the forest top is incredible
F o r e s t   &  M a i d e n   interact  and  play .   W i s d o m  is  exchanged .

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP POSTS