Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hawaii Ends - Yet The Bigger Adventure Begins

Hawaii was an incredible journey - from breaking up with my partner to detoxing my liver to jumping into foreign and deep, dark cave water, I learned so much about myself, but most importantly, I got a chance to start over and begin to create the life I wanted, on my terms.

Coming back to Canada came at the right time. I felt like I needed to see my partner, now best friend, in order to get the closure I needed. I had my first ever workshop scheduled, and had my sights set on moving to Vancouver Island after that. Life was not letting me rest, and that was OK.

I'm now on the other side of that, on the west coast , and have had so many incredible adventures and miracles. The next part of my journey will soon be chronicled in blog posts, much like my Hawaiian adventures, but with of course, all new material!

Lots of love to you on your respective journey, friends. May you always know the light of your own being.

xo Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP POSTS