Friday, June 21, 2013

The Crystals Are Back! (For a Short Time!) XO

ORDERS HAVE BEEN CAPPED, THANK YOU SO MUCH

This summer has been an interesting one. My quests have lead me far and near, and have brought me to Calgary for 2 weeks just in time for the solstice and the flooding. I wanted to use this time in a way that brought me back to Waves of Fire, and the flow of working on projects I love.

Therefore, I've decided to take about 10 or so orders for my custom crystal necklaces. As most of you know, I decided to stop creating them in October of last year, as my desire for other projects (like working with herbs!) became greater.

However I've been missing the intricate creation process and the profound and elven beauty of a finished piece. I also know that there were many of you who wanted one, but didn't order in time. Here's your chance! I'm not sure when (or if) I'll be doing this again, so please get in touch with me if you feel called to have one created for you.





TAKING CUSTOM CRYSTAL NECKLACE ORDERS

Here's how it works, the process is the same as it was last year save for a couple details:

When you decide to order a custom crystal piece, I will send you a list of questions and ask for a picture, that allows me to feel out your energy, and gives you the opportunity to specify exactly what you're looking for. Do you need help opening your heart? Or perhaps you feel overwhelmed by the frantic vibes of city life at times, and would love a crystal to buffer that energy. Our initial conversations will allow you to get specific.

I then go to my favourite crystal store, Earth Gems, and ask your inner guide, guides + angels to direct me to the perfect crystal for you. This is always a fun process, and one Im really excited to do again!

From there I create your necklace with the crystal. You can specify whether you'd like it long or short, or on a gold, or braided hemp chain. All pieces come with back attachments, that you can detach at your leisure. This helps to balance the energy of the necklace, and is also beautiful!

TO ORDER

I am full on orders, thank you so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP POSTS