Friday, July 6, 2012

Gratitude for All Places

{ The garden and view from my friends' land }
On this last trip out to British Columbia, I felt my desire to live in nature reach epic heights. The idea of waking up to the sounds of the river and birds, spending my days surrounded by greenery and vegetation, and welcoming nights with a fire at sunset, makes my heart happy.

Though I really do want to live outside of the city, my time away has also encouraged me to be incredibly grateful for the aspects of urban life that I love. Coffee shops a short walk away, friends and family all around me, and a super cute neighbourhood to call home. When it comes to where you live, what are you grateful for?

{ A picturesque garden gate }
{ I could see this from the sink while washing dishes }
{ Gigantic butterflies were everywhere }
{ I love chickens... }
{ Fresh eggs everyday, delicious! }
{ Sun sets over the greenhouse }

2 comments:

  1. I am grateful for the people I live with, who have become more like family to me than friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaa! I feel you there Angela! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

TOP POSTS