Friday, October 12, 2012

Archangel Michael Delivers Proof He's Real

Sometimes this whole angel, fairy, energy, goddess realm can seem kind of far out. Far out to others, yes, but sometimes, far out to even ourselves. When I first learned about energy magic, the power of intention, and the law of attraction, I was beyond excited. I'd wake up in the morning and have to remind myself that it was all real - magic existed, my chakras were alive and well, and I had angels around me. I'd then get super duper excited and think "This is SO AWESOME!"

While I no longer have to remind myself that magic is real every morning, I do always love a faith booster - that is, tangible proof that shows up in our external reality. Proof of what? Proof that my angels are real, that the law of attraction works, or even that energy medicine really does heal.

My desktop screen: What I saw after my computer came back to life!

I had an epic faith booster yesterday, when I went to turn my computer on. I've been away for a couple of weeks, and didn't bring my computer on the trip, so it sat dormant in my laundry room in a drawer while I was gone. When I tried to start it, the keyboard lit up, but not the screen. This happened over and over again, until I decided I would just have to take into Mac to see what was up. Praying nothing was wrong, I packed the computer up as I was about to head out.

I then had a flash of insight upon remembering something my mother recently told me. She said that when your light is bright, there are certain forces in this world who would love to mess with your flow. Why? Because they feel comfy cozy in the darkness of fear, and you shining your light so bright is going to kill them. My laundry room has some funky vibes in it, and my computer is one of my main tools for sharing light, so I put 2 and 2 together and asked "Archangel Michael, please remove any unwanted energies from within or around my computer and send them into the love and light. Please remove and energies who have tried to manipulate this computer. Thankyou"

I tried again. It boots up. No problem. There was my lovely orca desktop picture.

Faith boosters. Gotta love 'em. (Thanks Michael!)

2 comments:

  1. My Beth/Archangel Michael story.

    My first majorly known encounter with the Archangel...

    Everytime I visited Beth at her home she would point out her "Michael" pendant and say..."I wonder who is going to end up with this piece"...almost flashing it in front of me. I always bypassed it as normally that large quartz point style was never something I was normally drawn too.

    So one day I broke down relinquished control and asked Beth to create a custom piece for me.

    Within a couple days I had a dream that Beth and I were playing billiards and a piece she had made for me broke into many pieces and I was bummed. Archangel Michael appeared and said, "You shouldn't be sad that it broke it was because you were meant to wear me". I immediately contacted Beth and told her my dream, to hold Michael, and bring it on her next visit along with my custom piece.

    Well she came to visit brought both pieces. Within an hour of our visit ending I was at Starbucks near my house visiting with another friend in the line up waiting... when the custom piece she made me first broke at the ring on the stone that provides a place for the necklace to thread through and so I placed it in my purse and by the time I returned home the entire stone pendant had shattered into many pieces.

    Guess...which piece was still intact and firmly hanging against my heart and soul....the pendant Michael!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely pretty incredible story!

    ReplyDelete

TOP POSTS