Monday, October 22, 2012

It's Time to Love Myself More

"What is preventing me from living my ultimate life" I asked my heart recently, on a reflective day, half expecting to get a "Nothing, you can do it girl!" Instead I was told:

"Self-love" and was given an impression ( a strong feeling that does not manifest itself into words until I will it to) that I needed to love myself more. Beautiful. Rather than hurt me, this information felt wonderfully relieving, as if I was being given divine homework that I could no longer procrastinate on.





After a run, I came back home and asked another question, this time to my guides - "What is preventing me from loving myself?"

They told me that I feared if I loved myself fully, that I would no longer need the love of my boyfriend, family, and friends, and that love would disappear once I loved myself completely.

Half surprised and half totally knowing that I subconsciously believed this, I chose to release those fears in that moment. I chose to remind myself that the more I love myself, the more love would manifest in my life outwardly.

I'd like to invite you to try this today - ask your heart "What is preventing me from living the life I'd truly love?" and see where it takes you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP POSTS