Friday, November 23, 2012

Breathing Room: Clearing

Back in September I gave you the first of a 3 part system to give yourself energetic breathing room. To give you a refresher, I use the term breathing room to indicate giving yourself space from the intense energies on the planet right now. It gives you a chance to establish boundaries, and to get to know yourself, without being affected unknowingly by the energies of your partner, your neighbours, or even your country!

Cutting cords was the first step. The second part to this is clearing. 

Clearing is essentially like taking a shower. 

You rinse yourself of all the grime you've accumulated from others, as well as any energies you've been inviting in that don't serve you. Clearing makes a huge difference when it comes to your happiness, your overall well being, and even your ability to hear your guides and angels. (I'll explain this in my upcoming course)

Water is an incredibly effective cleanser.


There are many ways to do this, and Im going to give you 3 of my favourite options. They all involve a short meditation or visualization of some sort.

1) When you're in the shower, visualize the water becoming composed of bright, sparkling white or blue light. (Or another colour if you get an intuitive hit on a hue) See this light pouring down on you, around you, and even inside of you. Set the intention that this light cleanses you of all energies that no longer serve you. Make sure to cleanse yourself of all other's energies as well. Say thank you to the water and to the light, and you're done!

2) Ask Archangel Michael to clear any and all attachments that are draining you in any way. See his vibrant royal blue or purple light clearing your energy field. That's all, you're done! That's why it's so wonderful to work with angels, they really do most of the work once you ask. 

3) Every few days, do a chakra clearing meditation. I recorded a video on how to do this recently, check it out here.

I make sure to clear myself daily using one of the above methods. 

Sometimes I feel a only a slight difference, but on the days where other energies are overwhelming my field, I instantly feel lighter and more grounded once I clear.

Have fun with it, and let me know if you have any questions in the comments below!

xo Beth

2 comments:

  1. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! You are such a bright light! Grateful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! xoxo Keep on shining sister

    ReplyDelete

TOP POSTS