Thursday, November 29, 2012

How to Choose the Perfect Crystal



Not surprisingly, I get lots of questions about crystals. I've spent the last 11 months working with them, turning them into jewellery, and of course, matching the perfect stone to the perfect person during my custom crystal sessions. During this time, crystals have taught me a lot about who they are, and how they like to be worked with. As always, I still have much more to learn!

So I'm opening up the dialogue. This will be the first in many posts instructing you how to choose the perfect crystal for yourself or a loved one, how to work with them, and why they are so wonderful to have around.

First things first, choosing the perfect crystal requires release. It requires surrender. You must let go of all expectations in favour of what your inner guide shows you.

I'm giving you 2 different processes depending on where you're at on your journey. One is not necessarily better than the other.

For those just starting out: 

Simply enter the crystal store, and ask your inner guide to direct you to the perfect crystal for you, or the loved one you're asking about. Ask Archangel Michael to clear away any lower level energies around you during this process. Buy the first one you touch, unless you have a strong intuition about another one later on.


The second process is a bit more lengthy, but not necessarily superior.

When I choose crystals, this is what I do:

Before walking into the crystal store, I set the intention that I will choose the perfect crystal for the person in question. That this crystal will support their highest good, and only their highest good.

Upon walking in, I invoke the individuals inner guide, angels, and spirit guides. (Invoke your own if you're choosing for yourself - though this won't be hard, they're always with you!)

I then ask the guides, "What crystal would be perfect for _______?" and surrender my body. I walk to where I am guided. Sometimes this takes a few tries, as surrendering is a big factor in your success.

I usually am guided to a certain area, sometimes to a certain stone right away. If I'm guided to an area, and not quite to the perfect stone, I begin picking the crystals up. I say the person's name, calling on their energy, and use that energy to see if it's a match.

When a match happens, I'll either get a knowingness ('Yes! This one!') or find that the energy of that person flows a line into the crystal, and they are in union. They flow together. If it's not a match, the line of energy won't enter the crystal, forming a block. I created a diagram below to explain, since it's more a visual process.

A match:

If the crystal is a match, the subtle energy of the individual will travel directly into the crystal, forming a match that unifies as one energy.
Not a match:

If the crystal isn't a match, the energy of the individual won't full enter the crystal.





Keep in mind,
Your intuition is by far your best teacher

Always allow it to guide you, even if it tells you something different than I did, or a book did. Crystals are experiential. In my opinion, you can't learn to work with them through a book. You've got to play!

So have fun with it, and let me know if you have any questions in the comments below.

xo Beth

6 comments:

  1. It may be if you are not inclined to master mathematics and have a passion for creating software.

    http://www.dotnetobject.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can write your own command by using the Add Command node in the Database Expert to create a virtual table which will represent the results of processing the command.

    Crystal Custom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystals heal holistically and stimulate healing on the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual levels. Crystal healing is largely based on the principles of energy healing and metaphysics.

    Crystal Custom

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Hematite crystal is good for a fatigued and weary overall body due to the fact its energies are directed within the bodily system.

    Customized sunglasses

    ReplyDelete

TOP POSTS