Friday, July 12, 2013

Photo Diary // Food + Friends!

This week seemed to have been full of food upon looking back in pictures - Woohoo!!

It started off with a genius take on a cake using watermelon instead of flour, and continued at a friend's potluck with a raw nectarine cobbler. 

I also had the honour of attending my soul sisters' food tasting, for a mostly raw food truck they are starting up in the city of Calgary. I'm so proud of them and the impact they'll be having on the city - Look out for Yummi Yogis once it hits the streets - and of course I'll keep you updated!

Other than eating deliciously healthy food, I've also been busy shopping for crystals for my limited time offer of custom pieces. I love the process, and how it feels to see a finished piece in all it's beauty - I'm toying with the idea of accepting orders for just a few days 2-3 times a year. What do you think? Let me know in the comments below!

Sending love to you all, and here's to a unexpectedly wonderful weekend!
xo Beth

A watermelon cake I discovered on Facebook - and promptly had to make one for myself! Recipe on the blog next week!
My babes - 2 from the Yummi Yogis Calgary! Including the baby ;) Teehee 
Lisa -  Sunny -- Brianne - Nikki!

Juicy nectarines awaiting their raw dessert destiny!

A pretty arrangement at the Yummi Yogis Tasting

The reflection of a wine glass atop a fresh + savoury salad
Crystals for custom pieces charging up in the sun - The ones you see here are Celestite, Citrine, A gifted piece of Tree Agate from a soul friend + Blue Calcite
Gold chains, resting on wood, and awaiting being put together 

2 comments:

TOP POSTS