Saturday, July 20, 2013

Photo Diary // Loving my Calgary Connections

Hanging with flowers in an overgrown city park

The past week has been really fun, and also kind of full on. From launching an upcoming workshop, to a clothing swap with my soul sisters, to having an impromptu photoshoot in the park, I've been grateful to have such a rich life.

Although I'm still moving to Vancouver Island, and am just visiting Calgary for July, I've come to realize how much I love what this city offers me. The connections, community, sunny river days, and fun Kensington shopping trips are all a part of what I love about my hometown.

Sending so much love to you this weekend, and perhaps make time to reflect on what you've loved about your past few days!

xo Beth

My sista Krista looking like a mermaid at our clothing swap

Meaghan and her beauty on a break during our hike in Kananaskis

A magical fairy home - also known as a mushroom :)

I harvested lots of Yarrow this week which I'll be using for teas in the Flower Child line
Basking in sun, and leaning against a tree during a photoshoot for Waves of Fire

Fairy lights on a moonlit evening

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP POSTS