Saturday, August 18, 2012

A Message from Archangel Michael

I didn't always believe in Angels, in fact, up until about 16 months ago, I thought they were straight out of a fiction book. That all changed, however, when I started relying on my inner guidance for advice, rather than the outside world. Since then, the Angels have shown up everywhere in my life. At first they showed themselves visually, in blue flashes of light I'd see around people, cars, and animals. Eventually they showed themselves to me in words.

I can hear them most clearly when I take a pen to paper, in nature, and ask a specific angel to step forth  and channel his or her energy into my writing.



I know it may sound a little scary, or perhaps a little out there - and you're right. Opening yourself up to ideas that society has deemed crazy calls for some serious confidence. But we all have the ability to speak with angels, and now, more than ever, calls for us to use that ability.

Today I went out to nature in a bit of an anxious state. I had so much going on for my business that I didn't know where to start. I asked Archangel Michael to come through to me, and this is what he said. This message is not only true for me, but for all people.

"Just trust your inner voice, when it tells you to sit, then sit. When it tells you to run, then run. When it longs for companionship, go out and find a friend. When it needs to be alone, be alone. Trust that you are exactly where you need to be. The world may seem scary and big, but it's not, it's right inside of you. When you feel the merging of your soul with the divine one truth, let it be so. Don't run in fear of what is to come, as I have said, and will say again, you are taken care of, you are loved, you are honoured. 
Your mission is great, a fantastic merging of different passions and intersections. Let that not fool you, though, as the only true mission is within your heart. To be the love which you seek, to live in the one truth that all is perfect, whole, and clear. Respect others and where they are at with their journeys, in time, everyone will join the light race. 
Unfold your wings and let the power of intention guide you, across the seas, to distant shores, where your name is being called, even now. Trust that we understand your human needs, to be loved and to love, to give and to receive, and to play amongst the orchards of paradise. It is so. We will give to you, give all to you. Just be ready to receive. Be ready to receive the oneness of all, the lightness of being which you crave, and which you are experiencing, even now. 
Let all your days be filled with glee, for you are a holy child of Spirit, whose name means the glory of all days of life, of all love, and of all happiness. Remember the memories of oneness, that are always there, never lost, in the bowels of the earth, in the land of the seas, and in the dawn of humankind. 
With much love and respect, yours*, Michael."
I took yours to mean the 'love and respect' he concludes with is your own love and respect, as we are all one, so is the love we share.

I'll be posting soon about how you too, can receive messages. It requires practice, but once you start to trust yourself, you can communicate with virtually any part of the spirit world - a deceased relative, , Angels, Buddha, Jesus, a Hindu Goddess - the list goes on.

Til next time,
xx Beth

4 comments:

  1. Beth, this blog gave me chills. Michael has been with me through a very difficult time guiding my way and his message in this passage through you contained some very poignant things that have helped shed light for me.

    Thanks for sharing this. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so awesome Deedre! Youre welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I snuggled in with my puppy Alley for a nap this afternoon after our visit and you meeting Heather and guess what I dreamt about. Your Arch Angel Michael Pendant that one of my pendants broke into pieces and I said..."maybe it was because the Arch Angel Micheal Pendant was meant for me"....hhhmmm....interesting? Where do the angels and guides think I am going to come up with the money for all of these lovely creations of yours!! Well I am manifesting my $50,000,000 by the end of 2012 so I shouldn't worry. Candace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah! SO cool! Dont worry you are rich babay. The Universe provides :)

    ReplyDelete

TOP POSTS