Friday, August 10, 2012

Where Do Miracles Come From?

I can’t count the number of magical moments that have happened to me since I decided to live my life on purpose. A couple weekends ago I had a day full of those moments. Upon walking out the door to meet with a client, I started to think how amazeballs it would be to live in nature. Not 2 seconds later, I found a huge, beautiful feather on the ground, whose size I’ve only come across in the wild. Miracle #1.

Being in love with the wild feather I found on the ground.


After my meeting, I decided to head to the organic food store to pick up one of my favourite raw treats. On my way, I spontaneously popped into the crystal store, where I was ceremenoiously gifted 2 of the very same treats I had been lusting after. I didn't even know they sold them there!

How did this synchronicity make it’s way into my day? Here is the CRUCIAL component: I felt good about what I was thinking about! As I was thinking about nature and raw treats, I was feeling positively lovely feelings. My positive feelings helped call those positive situations to me. I wasn’t feeling anxious or badly because I wasn’t in nature, or that I didn’t have a yummy delicious organic macaroon in my mouth. I was feeling the love that comes from imagining those gifts as if they were present.

In short, my feelings were centered around abundance, not around lack. Be aware of how you feel today when you’re thinking about what you want. Do your feelings come from lack or from abundance?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP POSTS